11.01.2008

Ever Inspired's First Boutique

Earlier today my gracious mom in law hosted a boutique and invited all her friends to come. I have been preparing for several weeks now in anticipation of the event. Several people came and some even bought some cards from me! Very exciting! It was a great opportunity to get my name out there and spend some more time getting to know her friends. Sorry! I forgot my camera so no pics! Hopefully next time, if there is a next time! Thanks M.I.L and everyone who helped make it happen!

5 comments:

Adam Sarah Parker said...

Yea Kimmie!!! I am so proud of you!

The Gibbs said...

I'm glad that you got your name out there, how exciting!! I wish I could have been there, I miss you!

Unknown said...

Whoo Hoo!!! From a dream to reality.

Katie said...

How exciting, Kimmie! Doesn't it feel good when people want what you have to offer? Good Job!
My mom and I just made invitations for the one-year anniversary party of Pearls in a Pod. It's so crazy that it's only been a year!

Oh, yeah, have you seen my blog for the girls? http://constancevictoria.blogspot.com
and we have a separate one for the business - http://pearlsinapod.blogspot.com
check them out! I don't think anyone looks at them; at least, no body comments :(

Unknown said...

Kimmie presented herself well at the "boutique!" People loved her creations...overall a very positive time together! So very fun to be part of her "launch" into the business world!