11.05.2008

Small Business Enterprenuership

that is the name of the online class I am taking. I thought it would be a good thing to ground myself in basic knowledge as I start out on this journey. So far so good until last week. Our assignment was on finances. Previously I have always liked working with numbers as it pertains to money and to be honest I have been kinda cocky about my knowledge in it. Last week I realized, I really don't like it AND I know nothing. Sometimes I even thought I might like to be an accountant or work for the IRS. NOPE. Not after last week, real life requires math equations! So there goes one skill I thought I had in the bag...guess I will have to find a new one to balance out this one woman show.

3 comments:

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

I love math! Too bad we don't live in Fresno...=) I'd help you out if I could.

Adam Sarah Parker said...

I never knew you wanted to work for the IRS! I think most of the business finance stuff is intimating at first, however once you work with it a bit it you'd find it quite enjoyable.
-Adam

Mark and Sara McAvoy said...

I think you'll use what you have to for Ever Inspired, and it won't be a problem cause you are sooo smart! I think it's ok that you not work for the IRS.