10.25.2008

What would you do with a million dollars?

While we were eating McDonald's for dinner and playing the Monopoly game we asked each other the question what would you do with a million dollars?

To my surprise we both answered the same way:
1. Consult a tax attorney that specializes in large sum winnings
2. Tithe
3. Buy a house (cash) here in Fresno
4. Pay off our Rav4
5. Sell our Mazda and buy a Camry
6. Go on Vacation (maybe Europe?)
7. Save the rest

(8. I added that I would put Caleb in a 2nd language course, to which Jared asked "how much is that anyway??")

Good to know we are on the same page, now all we need to do is win! Hope my expanding waistline can hold up to the challenge! :)

How about you guys? What would you do with a million dollars?

10 comments:

Valerie said...

I think that you guys have a fabulous list. I'd probably plan a super fun vacation with my friends.

May the force be with you!

Unknown said...

I am thinking aloud here . . .
1. Tax guy, like you
2. Tithe
3. Pay off all my debt
4. Pay off my parents house
5. Donate to Compassion International
6. Buy a celebratory Starbucks!

Unknown said...

Yes, the fifth grade teacher knows it is "parent's" debt. Whoops.

Kimmie said...

Good ones!

Adam Sarah Parker said...

I would go on a big shopping spree for Parker and ME!!!And buy Adam the best computer ever!

MLasch said...

My list is identical to yours, except we would pay off the Camry we just bought.

Katie said...

Hi, Kimmie! I like your blog.
If I won a million, I think my list would be something like this:
1. Invest for the girls' education
2. Tithe
3. Pay off our current house and find a property management company so we could
4. Buy a bigger house
5. There would be very little left, but I would put it into my business.

Danielle said...

If I won a million dollars I would:

1) Pay off my student loans
2) Buy a new car (cash)
3) Buy a house
4) Go on vacation
5) Save the rest

Adam Sarah Parker said...

My question is why were you eating at McDonalds?! - Adam

GGPUFF said...

GEE I was sort of suprised at your list : if I got a million I would pay off all our debts, get your sister a house and a new car , and set up college funds for all the grandbabies .GGPUFF