10.23.2008

Official Launch!


Since this is my personal blog I can share with you the joys and frustrations of making my own website.Those of you who know me are aware that I am not a "techy" person and I never wanted to build my own website but had to due to the lack of capital for my business. One of the most frustrating aspects is expectations, that fight between what I think is a good website as a user and what in reality I have the skill level and resources to actually produce, do you know what I mean? I know the website needs to be better but this is all I can do for now. So without further ado check it out: everinspired.com.
If you are reading this you probably already recieved my official lauch email but if you didn't, sign up here and I will add you to my list!
Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

youe website is fabulous! I LOVE the logo! Great work Kimmie. The cards are lovely. :)

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

Your website really is great! I just looked at it last night before seeing your blog. I was definitely impressed. I love how everything is laid out; your site is user friendly for sure. Great job! I'm so excited for you. Go for it girl...all for God's glory! Woo-hoo

Danielle said...

Oh Kimmie I am SO PROUD of you!! I know how hard you have worked on getting your site going. I am very impressed and so excited for you!! It was very easy to use...I love your logo!...and it was very professional! I sent out your website to everyone I know! I love all those cards...LOVE YOU and YAY!!