10.08.2008

Caleb's birthday today!

In honor of his birthday I will post a few photos you haven't seen and give you a break down of a few of his favorites!

These days he likes all things veggie (not the kind you eat!) as well as basketball, soccer, and anything with dada or papa. He likes black beans, cereal (Raisin Nut Bran), hummus and chips. He also enjoys the occasional starbucks and mcdonalds. He LOVES all things electronics and things that have buttons to push. He is very opinionated, especially about his shoes! Stay tuned for pictures from his bday celebration this weekend at Mimi's!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, so in the last photo I noticed the vans in the background - Caleb G has the same pair! And the book half way in the picture - he has that one too. Us moms must have really good taste! And we should be friends!!! Can I come see you sometime???

Kimmie said...

UH yeah! We would love that!! HELLO! Don't get me excited!

The Favelos said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!! After reading your caption, I am glad that he was OK with borrowing Noah's shoes after hearing that he is particular about his shoes!! :-) Hope you guys had a great day!

Adam Sarah Parker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!
lOVE,
PARKER

Danielle said...

I'm so bummed I forgot to call Mr. Caleb on his birthday!! CALEB I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!
Love you!!
Dani and Mike