7.21.2008

SF & Renegade Craft Fair

A couple weekends ago my friend Sara and I met in SF and attended the Renegade Craft Fair. I was glad I attended but wish it wasn't so expensive, I was definitely the only one there scoping it out - everyone else was local. It ended up being a really great trip tho because Sara and I had lots of fun exploring SF. Here is a pic of us about to get on the #30 bus to Fisherman's wharf. (It was Sara's first bus experience).We went to Alioto's for dinner, it was scrumptious!We stayed at the La Luna Inn, Tim was the best!
The next day we drove the crooked road and shopped at Union Square and came across the place where we will stay next time!Lots of fun and Sara did a great job of driving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So great! I hope it was helpful for your fledgling business! :) Teach me to hyper link sister! You are so techy.