5.06.2009

Moving In

Wow - where do I start? We received our keys on Thursday at 1pm, here is a picture of us after we got the keys in the sales office, Caleb is about to sneeze.
When we walked in the door they had provided paper towels and softsoap for the kitchen and toilet papers in the bathrooms! I was very thankful.
We went to work right away painting the garage and Jared's office. Meanwhile, Jared and GGrandpa "Cookie" put up the garage door opener. I worked on sealing the large amount of tile in our house. GGrandma "Cookie" watched Caleb and feed him goldfish, she had to literally feed him b/c his hands were so dirty from playing in the dirt.Saturday was our moving day and we were grateful to have help!! Thanks to Mimi and Papa Jim, the McAvoy's, the Quaresma's, my dad and gg cookie!! We tried putting Caleb to work but that didn't help so we sedated him instead.Mark in all his glory...
Lunch time...Since then we have been franctically unpacking as much as we can, we are about half way. Jared finished putting up most of the window treatments and things are slowing coming together. So far there is only one room complete, the guest bathroom...Doesn't it look inviting, your own toothbrush holder and all! Come on down or up, hope to see you all soon! (but not too soon, unless you want to work :)

6 comments:

bobby said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see it in person!

Danielle said...

YAY!!! I cannot WAIT!! The house looks soooo good!!! I am so excited for you guys...I'm going to get emotional. I love you guys so much and I'm so happy that you FINALLY have YOUR OWN home!

Adam Sarah Parker said...

I am so glad it all went well! Keep up the good work, and enjoy your new place!

Unknown said...

You are HOME OWNERS!

Whitney Hannah Hill said...

Yeah! Congratulations - that's great you are in. I bet you're thrilled!

Katie said...

SOOOO wonderful!! Congratulations!