5.12.2009

Media Center

Here is a picture of the media center Jared and my Dad installed on Saturday. This was a team project with my Dad and my uncle Dave. We are fortunate to have such skilled craftsman who were willing to put this together for us, not only did we save $$ but we ended up with a better product.The cabinet doors are self closing and inside the right and left cabinets on the bottom there are pull out drawers. The top has a false back, the middle will fit our tv and the middle right our components. This picture does not do justice....you will have to come and see it for yourself :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I need to talk with you about this... did the guys design and build this themselves, or did you purchase it? We have an opening that is screaming for shelving, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Valerie said...

That is a beautiful piece! Nicely done!!!

Mark and Sara McAvoy said...

Yay it's in! It looks fantastic. I look forward to seeing you and your media center soon! Love ya!