4.13.2009

Easter 09

We had a full fantastic day celebrating with family. First thing in the morning we made it for breakfast which is traditionally hard boiled eggs, oranges and cinnamon rolls at Mimi's house. Then we went to FPC with Jared's parents, then we quickly made our way to our church but only for the egg hunt and pictures with Easter bunny!
Apparently they had "golden eggs" that had gc for toys r us in them...I was searching frantically to no avail.
After that we prepared for Easter lunner (lunch/dinner) and had a great time celebrating with family.This video is of the day before after we dyed the eggs and also a couple clips of Easter.

3 comments:

Dana said...

The obsessive sorting of the eggs is awesome. I have a feeling I did that at that age.

Adam Sarah Parker said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun. I love Easter! Great job with the eggs!

Danielle said...

I love how he keeps himself so busy doing the simplest of things! So cute!!