4.07.2009

Bertolli Oven Bake Meals

I have seen a lot of commercials for this lately so while I was at the "normal" grocery store I picked some up and decided to try them. On the night that I had planned on making them I looked at the nutrition information....
Oh boy...there was no way I was eating that! Did you see the serving size? So I asked Jared if I could get rid of them and of course those of you who know Jared know that he said "no". A couple nights ago he ate the whole package! That's right folks...200% of his daily saturated fat intake in ONE meal. He said he was "taking one for the team". Thanks Honey!

6 comments:

Aaron J. Moore said...

Oh my gosh! That's equal to like 300 corndogs! Wait until those cholesterol numbers come in from the doc...then he'll be on celery diet! :)

Kathy J said...

That is hands down the scariest nutrition label I have ever seen!

Adam Sarah Parker said...

ewwww, did u also see the sodium that was his whole days allowance in one meal. Dont ask him just throw them away or better yet take it back to the store and get a refund!

Danielle said...

OH MY! I can't believe he actually ate it! I remember talking to you guys about that last time...WOW

Unknown said...

That's equal to 1 Chipotle Burrito Bowl! Just ask AJ.

Mark and Sara McAvoy said...

Kimmie, be nicer to Jared.