1.09.2009

Batter boards, plumbing and concrete prep

Lots of activity taking place this week on the house. I am partially ashamed to say that I went to the homesite 4 of the 5 days this week. Unfortunately I did not bring my camera every time, which is probably good b/c you would be so bored with the photo's.

This was Tuesday with the batter boards up and ready for plumbing install:This was Friday morning after the plumbing was installed. They also had made preparations for concrete with gravel, the vapor barrier and sand.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thx for the update.....you should create a photo book of this whole project!

Danielle said...

You sound so professional describing the process! I am quite impressed if I may say! It's very exciting!

Kimmie said...

Yeah, I call my Dad every time and ask him what things are called!

Danielle said...

HAHA! That's awesome!