3.27.2008

We love Katie!

Oh beloved Thursdays...
That is usually how my journal starts as I sip my caramel latte and eat my yummy sandwich at panera bread. A couple hours away to talk with God and volunteer for Revolution. All thanks to Katie Palmer. I can not describe what a great feeling it is to get out and not worry about who is with Caleb. She is the best! This post will not do the justice she deserves but I want all to know how amazing she is and what a savior she is for me. One thing I will always remember is at Christmas time we (Rachael and I) gave Katie a joint gift. We got her a $50 gift card to Starbucks and a picture frame of Caleb and Hallie, you should have seen how excited she was about the frame! That will always speak volumes to me about the care and invest she has in us. Thanks Katie, we love you!

No comments: