1.30.2008

Tis the season...

for illness. I have had a whirlwind of cold viruses and such on and off since Christmas. Unfortunately the last couple of days got worse with the addition of ear "seizures" as I called them. When Jared got home from work yesterday and noted such seizures he suggested I visit the urgent care and lo and behold I finally got my much needed antibiotic. Such things are increasingly difficult to obtain these days so I am very thankful. Funny thing is that Caleb is so used to me blowing my nose that he now grabs tissue, puts it to his nose for a couple seconds and then proceeds to the trash can to throw it away!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! Thanks so much for blogging! It makes me so happy. I miss you! We should talk sometime! (I'll give you a call when I'm home from Nashville)

Kimmie said...

Looking forward to hearing from you dear friend!